- Bloodline inks are made of organic pigment.
- Bloodline ink is animal cruelty free.
- Bloodline inks are sealed with heat induction to insure zero outside contamination.
- Bloodline inks are regularly tested and evaluated for consistency.
- Bloodline ink cooperates with all regulations.
- Bloodline inks are made in the USA from start to finish.
Bloodline inks may have a strong scent and may vary from shade to shade. We use organic pigments and do not use chemical odor masking to hide the scent.
Bloodline Inks Use and Handling
Tattoo Ink Usage
Before using, tighten cap and shake the bottle vigorously for one minute, Shake before each use. After use, close tightly and wipe the pouring tip with a clean cloth. Should the tattoo ink begin drying out or need thinning, Bloodline Ink recommends using our product, Blood Drops.
Tattoo Ink Storage
Each bottle of Bloodline Ink is marked with an expiration date on the label. It is recommended that the ink be used before that date. In general, stored bottles should be shaken every month to ensure a consistent color match during active use. Bloodline Inks should be stored out of direct UV sunlight at a comfortable room temperature. Do not freeze.
Contact Bloodline Tattoo Ink
We hope this answers any questions you have about Bloodline Inks. If you have additional questions or require further information, please contact us and we will do our best to answer any questions. We can be reached at 775-222-0076 or through our Contact Us page.